We have about a dozen varieties that we suggest and we recommend choosing at least 6-8 of them to allow for micro climate variations on your roof. We recommend the use of a 2-3″ plug placed a maximum of 6″ on center. Other options can work with the proper training and application including the use of cuttings, larger spacing, etc. Proper maintenance following the installation is the most critical and will include regular watering, weeding, possibly fertilizing and wind/erosion protection. More information specific to your application can be provided if needed.
- Sedum acre
- Sedum album
- Sedum album ‘Coral Carpet’
- Sedum floriferum ‘Bailey’s Gold’ (a.k.a. ‘Weihenstaphaner Gold’)
- Sedum kamtschaticum
- Sedum k. ellacombianum
- Sedum kamtschaticum ‘Variegatum’
- Sedum reflexum ‘Blue Spruce’
- Sedum rupestre ‘Angelina’
- Sedum sexangulare
- Sedum spurium ‘Dragon’s Blood’
- Sedum spurium ‘John Creech’
For more information on the Sedum varieties we offer click here.